The Lally School of Management
Rensselaer’s Lally School is focused on developing aspiring business leaders who have a passion for technology with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation and technology entrepreneurship in the global economy.
As a student you will:
- Develop the skills to integrate technology across business functions for commercial results.
- Acquire “real-world” experience through study that emphasizes hands-on projects and teamwork from day one.
- Leverage Rensselaer’s resources to network, learn, and position yourself to capitalize on the business opportunities of tomorrow.
Tapping into Rensselaer’s interdisciplinary advantage, Lally students have access to the management school’s highly respected international faculty as well as to students and faculty from architecture, engineering, humanities and social sciences, information technology, science, the Rensselaer Technology Park and the Severino Center for Technological Entrepreneurship.
The Lally School offers five areas of educational specialization and research for students:
- Technological entrepreneurship
- Management of information systems
- New product development
- Production and operations management
In conjunction with the Information Technology and Web Science program, the Lally School provides three concentrations (MIS, Finance, and Technological Entrepreneurship) for IT majors. Dual-degrees are available with the schools of engineering, humanities and social sciences, and science.
The Lally School is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the premier accrediting agency for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs in business.
Degrees Offered: B.S., M.S., MBA, Ph.D.