How Sponsorship Benefits Your Organization:
- Increases your organization’s presence on campus through active involvement with the Center for Career and Professional Development, students, faculty and staff.
- Increases your visibility through campus events and advertising.
- Streamlines recruiting decisions by combining activities that meet your recruitment needs and fit your company culture.
- Maximizes your presence at key recruiting schools by projecting and managing your campus recruiting dollars throughout the academic year.
Your support will enable us to continue expanding and enhancing our programs and events to our students... our leaders for tomorrow. Employer support of our programs and events is essential to the successful operation of the CCPD and to the success of our students. These sponsorships are an annual opportunity. Therefore, all of the benefits will continue for one academic year.
The following sponsorship opportunities are currently available. Simply call the Center for Career and Professional Development at (518) 276-6234 and ask for the appropriate staff member to learn more details.
- Web Site Sponsors: Jen Walters
- SCE Sponsorship: Dawn Weaver
- CCPD Spring Career Fair: Jen Walters, Dawn Weaver or Meaghan Johnson
- Programming Partners: Meaghan Johnson
We look forward to working with you and appreciate your interest in supporting our students and recruiting efforts. Have an idea for a new initiative? Give us a call!