JobLink is the CCPD’s online recruiting and job posting system providing approved employers with a streamlined process to post open job opportunities year round for summer interns, co-op’s, graduating students and alumni.
Through JobLink, employers may also request on-campus interview dates, set up campus presentations, view CCPD Resume Books and participate in On-Campus Recruiting.
JobLink enables current Rensselaer students and recent alumni to:
- search for all types of jobs including: summer internships, co-op’s and full-time openings
- request on-campus interviews in the fall and spring semesters
- apply for open jobs, 24/7
- receive notification of new job postings
- upload a “primary resume” to be included in the CCPD’s Resume Books
- store up to 10 documents including resumes, cover letters and unofficial transcripts
- learn about and RSVP for upcoming employer presentations and CCPD events
- check out our JobLink WebShop to learn how to use JobLink