Made by surveyor J.R. Bleeker in 1767, copied from the original by D. Vaughn and engraved and printed by J.E. Gavit
For more information on Stephen Van Rensselaer and Rensselaerwyck
see William B. Fink's biography Stephen Van Rensselaer: The Last
Patroon (SCIT REF F 123 V32x F5 1950) available in the Institute
Archives reading room.
Institute Archives and Special Collections, Rensselaer Libraries,
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 110 8th St., Troy, NY 12180-3590
Last updated: September 19, 2002.