Ricketts House

The Ricketts House was given to Rensselaer as a bequest of Mrs. Palmer C. (Vjera) Ricketts who died in 1937. The house at 5 Park Place (Congress St. between First and Second Streets) was renovated and used as a student dormitory. The building was sold to Russell Sage College in 1953 and demolished.

Ricketts House, 1937

Back to Rensselaer Buildings